Reply To: INTRA- ARTICULAR MEDIAL TIBIAL PLATEAU FRACTURE

Welcome Forums Community Forum INTRA- ARTICULAR MEDIAL TIBIAL PLATEAU FRACTURE Reply To: INTRA- ARTICULAR MEDIAL TIBIAL PLATEAU FRACTURE

Susan

Course, I’m not a doctor, but if it was me, I’d believe the MRI and orthopedist. Sounds like you have an appointment tomorrow and I’ll bet you’ll learn more. Sounds serious enough! Listen to your body and stay off that leg until you can get the medical people, and what your body is telling you, ON THE SAME PAGE. And if that doesn’t happen pronto, then please get another medical opinion. It’s definitely not normal for an active athlete like you to keep falling down. Do you not have much pain? I worry that you will further injure that knee and end up immobile like many of us currently are! Now, admittedly, I am a ‘newbie’ in that my injury is only a month old. But I’ve learned to take it slow and easy, because these are serious injuries that take a lot of time to heal. Good luck with your appointment. Make a list for the doc, and let us know how it went.